No I have not done that. I didn't know it existed. However, I shouldn't have
to. I would think the OS would be smart enough to understand keywords, knowing
what it was supposed to be searching for to start with.

Pam Francis

On Oct 19, 2014, at 9:28 AM, Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com> wrote:

I don't have music stored locally, but if I search for other files, they come
up. Have you explored the Spotlight preferences (under System Preferences)? You
can uncheck items you don't want searched, and sort the order of result types.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com