Without going into my settings on Amazon, I think there is a setting to automatically downlood the music. There is one setting to seelct either Windows or Mac. Cannot recall what other changes need to be made but once its done, the new music is downloaded wherever you have set it to.

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com