Oh of course, What I don't get, and this may only be the case with some stuff,
or may only be an issue with their IPhone app, but have noticed on occasion,
that even when you try to preview their digital music, there doesn't always
seem to be an option, which I find extremely disappointing, considering, that
once again, some of this is stuff I want to get for Hannah, and most of it is
stuff that's not easy to find anymore, so I want to make sure I'm buying the
right album.