Hi,
You have a means to reverse the colors on your screen. I think the keyboard
command is option command F5.
That takes you to accessibility screen. Close to the bottom of that screen
there is a checkbox that says invert colors in the check it run check it.
If the command doesn't work or if someone can correct me feel free. I'm pretty
sure it does. If you have any more issues, I'll do my best to help you.

Pam Francis