which lets you change the color scheme based on the time of day but it was pointed out that you can customize those so you could use it to make the color scheme whatever you want.

Hope this helps.

CB

On 12/12/14, 10:12 PM, Zoe Fiogkos wrote:

Thank you so much for trying to give me an option.I don’t know how to open a color profile to see if the one I want might be there however asking apple accessibility to maybe create it sounds wonderful. Thank you again.

*From:*macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *David Griffith
*Sent:* December-12-14 9:32 PM
*To:* macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: newbie any help from members with a little vision

It sounds like you are trying to emulate the level of customisation ,that you can get on Windows, on the Mac. On Windows you can fine tune colours for particular elements of windows. including borders, background, menu shades etc. However , although I have no vision and not an expert in this area at all as far as I am aware this is not possible on the Mac. The mac relies on colour profiles rather than allowing individual fine tuning. I think this is a trade off of customisation versus system stability which tends to be the distinction between Mac and Windows all across the OS. Windows is far more customisable but is also far less stable andiron to frequent crashes. Colours do matter for O/s, even on Windows Jaws for years did not work properly with some colours.

Others have shown accessibility profile like invert colours.

I hope that I am wrong and someone will show you a way I am not familiar with..

In the meantime I suggest you contact Apple Accessibility and specify the colour scheme you would find helpful and ask if that could be added as a colour profile. This is unlikely to be released before the next OS upgrade though even if adopted. If others support the colour profile you request this is likely to have more impact..

David Griffith

    On 13 Dec 2014, at 00:09, Zoe Fiogkos <fiog...@rogers.com