I also hate the desktop site, but if I want to tag people, I’ll use it for just
that. Easiest way I’ve found:

1) Open the item chooser and search for “what’s on your mind” and select it.

2) VO+Space, then type your text, putting in tags as you like.

3) Then is the difficult bit,finding the button to post. … Then once you’ve
done, you can go back to using something less insanity making.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962