Well…probably not very. Still, it’s kinda neat to be able to put stuff on
people’s timelines to call attention to particular people. Like if you think
someone specific might be interested in something. I really wish Facebook
wasn’t such a pain in the ass.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194