Hello ,
Managing appointments is changing fast on iOS/osx depending of the new versions
of the os and the changes Apple makes to this program.
At the moment, I find it  uncomfortable on osx to manage my appointments:
I can’t browse all my appointments in a kind of list view so that I see al my
made appointments across different dates in the future.

Also, adding a appointment is not so comfortable:
When I type the description, I see no braille,
after typing the description , I couldn’t go to the next control to add
location/specify time/date…
with quicknav on/off : not with the arrow keys or the trackpad.
If I press enter after typing the description, the voiceover goes to a kind of
task bar (don’t know the word in English: bar with buttons : agenda’s view
switcher and a search field).

The only way to make a appointment is to type something in the
description-field like:
appointment on  3/1/2015 from 10:00 until 18:00

Also when I do command+t to goo to a specific date, I have to do a kind of
mouse-click so that I should go to the asked date.

I hope this bugs are a little bit clear and, any hints or other programs are
very welcome.

Kind regards,
William Windels