Hi,
I know i should know this but i can for the life of me not figure out how to
edit my payment info for iCloud from my Mac. When i go into the iCloud control
panel and choose ”payment info” all i get is the info about my credit card and
that it has expired and a ”done” button. Nowhere is a button to edit and
correct the info and even if the text says it’s clickable nothing happens when
i click. What obvious thing am i missing?
/Krister