Well… I don’t feel so stupid. It took me 2 weeks to figure out that you just
sign in to the iTunes store using your iCloud user name and password, edit the
payment info, sign out, and sign back in using your regular iTunes account
info. Yes, head slap for me! I am so glad someone else had that question!