Any tutorials availabe on pages.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarai Bucciarelli" <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: The switch from Microsoft to Apple

I’d only open a Windows machine to use Office: however I’m slowly improving with Pages.
On Jan 5, 2015, at 3:05 PM, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I agree with you. The only reason I open the Windows side is for the Office suites. I have tried the iWorks suite for the Mac, but it doesn't offer me the vast options in Word to mark up a document. JMO.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone