Hi!
OK you can solve that one by selecting all those tracks of that album and
choosing get info and under details put the main artist name in the album
artist field!
Then all tracks will be put into the same album!
And you can leave all the track artists as multi name people!
Like Barbra Streisand, Duets, I’ve got all the guest artists listed with her on
each track and her name as album artist!
HTH Colin