  From: Faisal ali
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 11:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Response from Amazon regarding captchas

  the trend for those are  quite ominous. Bots are capturing  all captchas and
recording all of them. what is happening now is that these saved captchas are
being placed on randomly created websites and domaines where actual human
beings are solving them thereby the bots getting the proper responses they need
to bypass captchas. Google is implementing something very unique but there
isn’t much to go on to determine how affective it is.

    On Jan 22, 2015, at 7:45 PM, 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries