Hi, Anne,
Thank you so much for the response. After playing around a bit more last night,
I figured out how to apply the styles. I did not figure out how to delete them.
Your instructions will help. As a sidenote, when I created a new document, the
new styles I had added were not present. The adding of new styles, at least in
my case, appears to be document specific. Again, thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone