Way to go.  Let it all out! :)

And to others: send Apple your feedback!  Those bugs will not fix themselves,
you know—Apple have to know about them first.

Tomorrow is Friday.  Shall we start a report-an-accessibility-bug-Friday
tradition?

Now, for my feelings on the matter: I would argue that iOS is increasingly not
seeing the accessibility love that it requires, either.  People are using it
now purely for lack of choice.  For OS X, while there may be indeed be choice,
it appears to be between technical superiority and accessibility, and neither
is appropriate to have on its own.  I’m still in the Mac for now, but I think
mostly because I appreciate the platform better—when even basic functionality
stops working, or I lack the time to work around VoiceOver bugs, I will simply
have to quit and make do with an inferior platform solely for its efficiency.
I really, really don’t want to have to do this.  FWIW, I still believe OS X as
an ecosystem is the best there is for the lowest cost—sorry Windows apologists,
but NVDA is no match for a commercial screen reader yet, IMO.

For my favourite bugs: no indentation indicator, broken navigation of text by
line on the web, losing position in HTML and/or text areas.  These all have
efficiency-killing properties.