Hi, Anne and all,

After closing Pages and relaunching, I am now able to see the word count plain
as day. Before, I was looking at a Word document that I had brought into Pages,
and I was seeing a lot of information that appeared very graphical in nature.
Something about rectangles and placeholders. Not sure what was going on there,
but after relaunching Pages, I can easily find the word count in a practice
document I created plus the original Word file I was playing with. Just thought
I’d better write back and let you know that I was having better luck than when
I last spoke. Thanks for the help.

Take care and have a great day.
Jamie Pauls
jamiepa...@gmail.com