My calendar on the iPhone was working fine, giving me a list view of all
events. Then yesterday I entered a few calendar dates on the Mac and now the
iPhone app has lost the list view and now displays that month view that only
says how many events on any given day, and you have to interact to see what
they are.
Does anyone know how to get the simple list view of events back?
I remember this happening once way back and we had a fix for this that got the
list view back, but can’t remember it now. Nor can I find anyway out of the
month or year views.
Please help, the app is next to useless now.