Hi Barry,

thanks a lot for your efforts. Sounds really great but it doesn’t work here. I
did the following:
• created the folder „KeyBindings“ in both library folders, because there was
no recommendation in which of the two I should do this.
• created a text document in Textedit with the content you written down and
changed the suffix from txt to dict.
• restarted Pages and afterwards even the Mac

Unfortunately it didn’t work. If I press CTRL + Space in Pages or Textedit all
I hear is the error bong sound. Pressing CTRL + X twice has the same result.

So, what could I have done wrongly? Do you have an idea? And which Library
folder is meant, the one in my users folder or the other one?

Thanks for your help and
all the best
Jürgen