I am still trying it, The buttons on mine do anounce, but the time
between when I VO up or down arrow and the anouncement is delayed by
vo saying "java busy."  The browser though for some reason I can't
interact with or get information of listed worlds.  Are there worlds
listed from initial programming of the aplication, or does it create
the list as I add worlds?  I suppose if there are no worlds listed
yet, then that's why I wouldn't be able to interact with browser.
Some time I will try going into one of the games and see if it will
add the world.

I think what worrys me more is that something's resources are being
over used somewhere with VO saying "java busy" all the time, and I
haven't figured out exactly why that's happening, which of course
forces me as a player to be slow waiting to get the information.

I remember trying an earlier version of this aplication maybe a
couple of years ago, well deffinitely over a year ago and this
version is better for feedback in giving me information as to what's
available.  So you've deffinitely progressed in this version compared
to the one I tried before in the previous version.

Also what is the latest version of Java which can be ran with Tiger,
perhaps that may be part of the problem as well, not sure.  I don't
give up to fast if I can find labeled things to click.  Went round
and round with Atlantis before getting it to work ok with my machine
as well.  Meanwhile doing that would play games with mudwalkerwhich
works, but again have to be pretty active with theVO home and end
keys and the tab key to get information.  But don't have a clue as to
how do do plugginsfor sounds or anything like that for mudwalker.
Haven't tried doing pluggins for your aplication yet, figured I would
try it as it is first before seeing what were offered for pluggins.

Some game sites offer sound packages that you can run while in their
games, which to me would be cool to hear while playing.

In short though, I haven't given up on trying it yet, and probably
won't for a while yet.  The unfortunate thing is though I haven't
been able to spend much time at computer for past 4 months, but
perhaps when my wife can get to come back home I will get some more
computer time back in because I will physically be at home more.
Unless when she gets back home she creates large "honey do" lists for
me *lol.*