What is MUD?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of KehzaFox
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 6:29 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: mudclient wasRe: my 2 months with a mac

Hi Anouk,

I released a new version of the JamochaMUD MUD Client a little while back
where I've been working on incorporating accessibility features. If folks
are willing to give me feedback such as "this works, this doesn't work", "I
can't add a character" or specific items like that I can definitely work
toward making the client as accessible as possible.

You should be able to try the new version straight from your web browser by
using the WebStart option ( at http://www.jamochamud.org/downloads.html ).

I'm always looking for feedback to make the client better.

Jeff