To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: starting to get irritated by IOS 8

Ipad 2 and zag keys Bluetooth keyboard

Sent from my phone

On Mar 28, 2015, at 4:55 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

That is so weird! I have a bluetooth Apple keyboard, and an IPad Air wifi only 32 GB space gray first gen running 8.2. they definitely work.

I'm curious to know if you guys having these issues are jailbroken? If not, what devices do you have specifically? What I O S devices, and what keyboards?

I'm just trying earnestly to pinpoint down why it wouldn't work for some of you, yet for others it does. I'll gladly make a recording here in a bit to show you all that the bluetooth keyboard is working on my end.

Chris.
---
Check out my web site at:
http://www.clgproductions.net