To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: Blocking with I O S, was: Re: Inappropriate Responsses on List

But can blocking be done on iCloud too?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2015, at 9:37 PM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't think there is a way to block an individual on iOS email. But it works on the Mac. And since I have Gmail on the Mac and iOS, problem solved. Idiot gone. And hopefully the moderators will come back after spring break and take care of him in the manner which you richly deserves.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone