Michael,

        so my argument is to  place a few more KB's in a mailing.  This will
eliminate the MB's associated  with  surfing that it often takes to
locate the given articles in their entirety.   Mail tend's to be less
of a hog then surfing.  as for much of the extra  mailings that
post   limited data they add more band with clutter then the
difference in the size of the mailings. would  to add my  personal
data  on this, discussion, i pay for a thumb drive modem that has a
limited usage and  by no means would  josh's full articles cause me to
break my limit.  MY   request  WAS   in no way intended to sling mud
at josh but to make more of his information available to those just
trying to learn the mac. with limited time.  Josh no personal attacks
intended.

Thanks,

Pete