You have to pick plan a trip once you have identified to the program the place
either by searching or having it in your favorites. when you choose plan a
trip, you will be asked which program you want to use, although in your case it
might go directly to Apple Maps since you don’t have Navigon or some other GPS
for sending. Also, you might want to go to settings within Blind Square and
tell the program not to stay connected when sending co-ordinates. The thing is,
it talks a lot and says stuff you want, but it may or may not be too much when
you are trying to ride in a vehicle. Anyway, Blind Square can be told to either
be online while connected to another program or not. I hope this helps.

Gigi

> On Apr 15, 2015, at 7:03 AM, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Gigi,
>
> How do I tell BlindSquare to send my coordinates to Apple Maps?  I see ways
> to text or email my location to people, but nothing that seems to send
> coordinates to Maps.
> thanks,
> Donna
>
>> On Apr 14, 2015, at 8:50 PM, Eugenia Firth <gigifi...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there
>> It sounds like you might want to consider blind Square and naviggon paired
>> together. I don't know if you are aware of this, but at least the last I
>> checked, and I have both of them, even though blind square doesn't have turn
>> by turn, you can tell it to send court ordinates of wherever you want to go
>> to Nvigon or Apple maps. It may be that Apple  maps might meet your needs
>> anyway, especially if you pair them both together. I think you can search
>> for intersections. When I get a chance, I will look and see. If you can do
>> that, you can set a favorite. You can also set blind square to announce the
>> street as The bus crosses. I do this all the time for bus intersections.
>> However, my situation is different because I live in a major city and not
>> auroral area.
>> Gigi
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Apr 14, 2015, at 8:13 PM, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm currently living in a rural area.  there is a transit system here, but
>>> for reasons I'll never understand , the drivers have yet to discover the
>>> wonders of GPS.  consequently, I need a GPS app on my iPhone that I can use
>>> to tell drivers how to get places.  I've messed around a bit with
>>> BlindSquare, but it keeps missing one of the primary intersections I need
>>> it to find.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm willing to shell out
>>> the $$ for Navigon, but I'd sure like to know it's going to do what I need
>>> first.
>>> TIA,