What do you mean by invisible items?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Kilburn" <kilbu...@me.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: Google Drive for Mac.

Hi,
Yes. In the iCloud System Pref, in the Services Group, when you interact with the Services table, navigate to the iCloud Drive item, interact with it and press on the Options button. In the resulting dialog, you can enable/disable specific spa from using the iCloud Drive. Those that are disabled on your machine will not show up in your iCloud Drive for that machine. Also, note that there are quite a number of invisible items within that folder such as your photo library from the new Photos app and most third party folders like Voice Stream Reader etc.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada