Well, for what it's worth, I found I got it to work on my Apple TV last week,
but, last night, no dice.  This despite having signed out then back in again.
They really need to get that fixed.

BTW, It seems to show up on my iPHone 6_ pretty much okay.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in