Hi Traci,

On my system, button 6 of that window is the minimize button.  I would really
like to understand why it seems to be different on your’s.
Are you using Yosemite?
Thanks.

On Apr 22, 2015, at 11:17 PM, Traci Duncan <our4p...@gmail.com> wrote:

I ended up putting beep3 after the line:        click button 6 of window 1

It is working like a charm.  I think the only thing I would add to improve it,
is make it similar to my toggle wifi script.  Where Alex actually says, wifi
on/wifi off.

The 3 beeps work for now.  :)

Thanks y’all!