  From: Debra Turner
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:03 AM
  Subject: Installing Windows 7 With VmWare

  Hi All,

  Can a totally blind person really install Windows in a virtual machine
without sight?  I am beginning to have my doubts.

  I have a Macbook Pro running Snow Leopard, Version 3 of Fusion and a full
Windows 7 package.  How can I tell when I get into windows?  From what I
understand I have to start narrator to finish the Windows installation.  I
have opened the virtual window and also have started it in the library. I
usually get the message about inserting a bootable disk after a few minutes
of pressing the Cmd key and typing narrator,   but I wouldn't think my
Windows install disks would be bootable.  Is there a tutorial somewhere?
Could somebody talk me through this thing maybe this weekend on skype?

  Debra