I’m not sure how accessible that dialog is at the FileVault login prompt. I
use FileVault on my laptop, but I haven’t had to go beyond one or two failures.
 I guess you can try to see what happens, and then just turn the machine off
with the power button.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer