Hi Sadam.
Do you have the URL that was shown on the update notes in BlindSquare? I was
going to go and look at it, but I lost the screen on my iPhone and I can’t
figure out how to get it back so I check out iBeacons, or whatever it is
called. I wanted to see what places are on it.

Gigi
for one thing.

By the way, for those of you going to the ACB convention in Dallas, do you know
there is an app you can download from the App Store for navigation within the
convention hotel? They say it was done for the San Francisco airport, and I
downloaded it for free. I can’t try it out util I go to the convention in July.