Hi,

If you had either an Airport Express or an Apple TV, this would be very easily
accomplished.  You can stream music to both those devices independent of the
sound coming through either the internal speakers or the headphone jack.  I, at
times, am doing work on my computer and have iTunes music streaming to two
different Airport Expresses and one Apple TV simultaneously.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada