I do at least one disc Jackie job a year and use voice over as my only access
to the computer. Of course I don't want voiceover going out over the PA with
the music. I purchased A USB sound adapter that I use for voice over and use
the soundcard on the computer for the music. I plug the USB adapter into one of
the USB ports and my earphones into it. I go to The voiceover utility and in
sound I choose the USB soundcard as my output device. Now just the music goes
out to computer port I run a cable from the earphone jack to the amplifier that
I use for blasting the dance floor. I got the USB sound adapter from Amazon for
six bucks.
John Harden
Quality Brailler Repair LLC

For professional Perkins Braille Writer repair.

386-238-5871
jharde...@cfl.rr.com
145 N. Halifax Ave. #605
Daytona Beach, FL 32118