Hi,

I was very happy to know that apple music is available at launch and hopped
on the minute I downloaded 8.4. So far, I have been very satisfied with the
service. However, I am facing a few issues with regards to iCloud music
library and downloading songs for offline listening on IOS and iTunes on Os
X.

IOS:

 I have been able to download entire albums and playlists on to my iPhone
by tapping the more button after opening the album or playlist. When i try
to download individual songs in an album or playlist for offline listening,
I am unable to do so. This is also the case when searching the songs from
the radio or any other screen in apple music. However, if I go to the new
tab, and then double tap and hold on a song, I am given the option to make
available offline, along with the other options to add to my music, etc. I
am also able to double tap and hold on the songs I search for from the new
screen. (No, double tapping on a song from an album or playlist does not
bring up any menu and plays the song). How can I add individual songs when
I am using an album, playlist or artist?

What is the difference between "add to my music" and "add to library”?

iTunes on Os X:

How do I download music for offline listening?

I am not sure about how to download tracks, albums, artists or playlists
for offline listening in iTunes. The only way I am able to do this is by
going to the my music option, searching for a song already added to my
music via apple music on IOs, interacting with the song and pressing the
download button. (I use list view for my music). I am able to download my
playlists with some additional songs from apple music by selecting the
playlist, interacting with a header by the name of the playlist and
pressing the download button.

How do I know if my iTunes library finished syncing with iCloud music
library?

 I haven’t used iTunes match or purchased any music from iTunes so please
excuse me for the long email. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Venkatesh Potluri

http://www.venkateshpotluri.me