Aa, ok.  That would explain it then.

Chris.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sadam Ahmed
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: apple care

  The AppleCare plus program only extends to iOS devices.

  With regards,

  Sadam Ahmed

  Sent from my iPhone

  --

  On 3 Jul 2015, at 6:14 am, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Really!  I don't doubt you, but are you sure?  I thought I'd heard some
where that the extended Apple Care did cover drops or spills.  Maybe I'm
thinking of with I O S devices.

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Chris.