Ed, yes. I saw that. I have no earthly idea! why it took the Apple Senior Advisor over 2 hours of researching then calling me back before he found this. But then, in his defense, I did not think either to look in the LCD section, so I guess I kind of see where he was coming from.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Green" <ergreen1...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: Apple Music Offline Listening

Hi Chris,

Apologies if someone else has already answered.

I’ve managed to add individual tracks to my music. I’m not sure if there’s an easier way than the one I found, but this is what I did.

Your steps 1 to 8 match mine.

I then play the song. If the song is playing, you can navigate up to the LCD section and interact with it. You will find various information about the track, including an action menu. From there you can copy to my music.

Note that once it’s there, you can bring up a context menu on the entry that will appear in My Music if you also want to make it available offline.

Strangely you don’t seem to need to play an album in order to add it. A header group appears before the table of tracks, and if you interact with it, you find the same action menu button.

Cheers,

Ed