I echo Shaf on this. thank you thank you thank you all, especially Tim, for helping me with this. You always are so knowledgeable! Are you by chance Apple certified? Man! You need to be, if not! You really really really! seem to know your stuff, and I have a ton of respect for people like that!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaf" <shafpa...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: Apple Music Offline Listening

Got it guys. Thanks a lot for your help!

-Shaf

On 7/3/2015 12:15 AM, Edward Green wrote:
Hi again Chris,

I have just discovered you can shortcut the steps around interacting with the table and selecting the track. Instead of clicking on the track, there is an unlabelled button above the name, which is a play button. Just hit that, and the LCD section populates.

Cheers,

Ed