Thanks much, I told him as much.

Pam Francis

On Jul 24, 2015, at 9:14 AM, Aleeha Dudley <blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Honestly, your friend is better off buying a MacBook Air. The only thing that
is in the box when you buy the Mac Mini is the Mac Mini with chord. There is no
keyboard, no decent speaker, no monitor, and, if your friend is used to an
iPhone, they will need a trackpad as well. VO on the Mac can be confusing, even
if you know VO from the iPhone or other devices. If your friend wants to learn
a Mac, then they are better off with an Air. Everything is included. But,
honestly, your friend should just stick with Windows if they aren’t comfortable
with big change. Windows 8/10 is a smaller change than moving to a mac would
be.
HTH,
Aleeha