I've never used that app, but I have Audio Hijack from the same company. They
made a huge effort to support VoiceOver in this year's major Audio Hijack
update, and their email-based tech support is wonderful. All I'm saying is they
seem to be a company dedicated to supporting VoiceOver on the Mac, and they
offer good support. Based solely on Audio Hijack, I would recommend them so
long as they've gotten around to making the app you want accessible. They'll
probably tell you the status of accessibility support for any app in which
you're interested before you buy, too.
> On Aug 5, 2015, at 2:53 PM, Daniel Miller <miller...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi. In addition to the previous posters message, yes, Nicest is accessible,
> but there are some parts that require some vision to set up if you intend on
> bring applications like Skype into the mix.
> For $59.99, it’s a decent solution, though.
>
>> On Aug 5, 2015, at 1:52 PM, Chris <challswor...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> Try Nicecast from Rogue Amoeba. Haven't tried it myself but should do what
>> you want.
>>
>> On 05/08/2015 19:51, alliso...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hi everyone.
>>> Is there an Internet broadcasting solution available for the Mac which
>>> affords similar voiceover accessibility using both speech and Braille to
>>> station playlist studio with the Jaws scrips on the PC? Thanks so much.
>>> Allison
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

Have a great day,
Alex Hall