Could Djay be of any help? That's d j a y?

On 05/08/2015 20:45, Krister Ekstrom wrote:
Hi,
I have to disagree with the people who suggested Nicecast as an alternative to
Station playlist. In my opinion Nicecast doesn’t even come close. When i looked
at it it was clumcy and complicated. You had no cart machines at all and the
setting up went way, way, way, way over my thick head, but then again it
doesn’t say anything since i think Workflow for iOs is way to complicated for
me.
There is a solution called Radiologik, which consists of a dj software like
Station playlist studio and a playlist creator. Almost everything in Radiologik
is accessible, everything except the part that means anything, that is
playlists. Voiceover can’t see the list of songs or upcoming jingles if any so
you don’t know what you’re playing and you can’t add songs to the program
except via Itunes, in my opinion a not so good solution if you want to quickly
find a requested song. If you want to do shows with carts and such, either
forget Radiologik or write the developer and ask for everything in the app to
be accessible.
/Krister