There's a book, "Mastering the Mac with VoiceOver", on iBooks that many people
like. Plus, AppleVis offers a page of resources:
http://www.applevis.com/new-to-mac
That page includes a lot of things, among them a series of podcasts detailing
the basics of VoiceOver, guides for switchers from Windows, and plenty more.
Finally,
www.macfortheblind.com
offers a lot of good podcasts and other content. There are more, I'm sure, but
those come to mind straight away. Don't forget that Apple stores often provide
one-on-one training if you want to look into that and are close enough to such
a store. You can also call the accessibility phone number if you have specific
questions that we can't answer here.
> On Aug 7, 2015, at 10:57 PM, Sunshine <sunsh...@abe.midco.net> wrote:
>
> are there any ebooks, podcasts ect..... that a person can use to learn the
> mac?

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com