About the converting thing, since most iBooks have DRM Protection with them,
you won't be able to convert them to text without an app that is able to break
the protection. Maybe someone else can help you with that if you really want to
convert iBooks because 1, I don't have an app that will do this and 2, why
would I want to break the protection of something an author worked hard to
write and publish?

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk