To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: question regarding Night Owl

Press the letter l and if it is a link and not a picture it will open.

On Sep 14, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Laura Bratton <laurarbrat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,
I use the Night Owl app for Twitter. How do I click on a link that someone has posted in their twitter post? When I am in the table going through all of the most recent post and want to go to a link that someone has provided, I cannot figure out how to do this. So any help would be great!
Thank you,
laura

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.