Oh yeah. Trueness. I forgot about that. Boy, I'm really! having an off day!

LOL!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Miller" <miller...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: question regarding Night Owl

That was an example. F favorites a tweet.
On Sep 14, 2015, at 11:48 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Was that just a ficticious example, or does F really actually follow someone? If it does, then that! is freaking amazing! All this time I've been going to the drawer to do it! If that actually works, then you're a freaking life saver!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Devin Prater" <d.pra...@me.com>