I'm gonna wait until Cara and Mark make their final judgements. I posted my
opinions in another thread so I won't post them again, but I will say that if
this list develops the strict rule that we can only talk about the Mac, then
sorry to say, I'll be doing the same as others have and or will do and take my
talents elsewhere. I'm subscribed to three other lists that let people talk
about Mac and iPhone in one list, one list, Peel The Apple, has an off topic
weekend where people can talk about anything, Windows, Android, even Jaws. The
other two are Joseph Hudson's Blind Apples list and John P's Mac For The Blind
list. So as you can see I have a lot of resources at my disposal. One more
thing, the sad day will be when I do unsubscribe because I share Kawal's
sentiments in that I've met a ton of awesome people and I even have some of you
on Skype and social media. So it will be sad if I do unsubscribe because these
past 5 years with you guys were awesome and to those of you that don't have me
on Skype or social media, I'll miss you a lot.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs