Hi!

Cocktail is a general-purpose utility that assists with cleaning, repairing and
optimizing your Mac. It has a bunch of tweaks, and can also be scheduled to
perform various tasks like cleaning up caches.

Audiobook Builder is exactly what it sounds. It lets you take files and make
them into audiobooks. It has a lot of features, too, although I don't use it
myself.

Jeff, you may want to grab the new Cocktail build specifically for El Capitan
here:

http://www.maintain.se/cocktail/

Nicolai