Hi Alex,
I for one appreciate the work you went through to post your report in a very
timely manner. Comments like what George did our typical for some people and in
my view most unhelpful. I say again most definitely not helpful. So I'm glad
that you are continuing to do the good work that you and the others at
Appleblle vis  do.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone