I'm not using a braille display or input keyboard.  This is specifically on the
braille input rotor setting, which I'm referring to.

When I reach an edit field, and I turn the rotor to braille input, I am using
contracted braille, not 6 dot, by the way.  I'm noticing that it's reversed,
when in screen away mode from how things would be on a standard braille note
taker or Perkins.  You know how normally your left hand does dots 1 2 and 3,
and your right hand does 4 5 and 6?  Well, it has things aligned now oppisit.
So on my left hand, I have 4 5 and 6, then my right hand has 1 2 and 3.  so
horizontally, each row normally on a perkins would go:

1 4
2 5
3 6.

In the case of my IPhone 6S, it's going:

4 1
5 2
6 3.

This means I have to turn everything I type backwards.

No? thank you!  Is there a way to fix this?

Chris.