Stupid question: are you sure you're in Away mode? In Table mode, things are
reversed until you force Away mode by turning the screen toward you, then lay
it flat again, which trips a lot of people up. I've never heard of Away mode
being reversed, though.

My only other thought is that you've locked the orientation, so it's now in
whatever orientation you were using at the time and is simply not switching. To
check, listen to the message you get when you enable BSI; it will say
"orientation locked" as a part of that message. If it does, unlock it with a
three-finger swipe up.
> On Oct 8, 2015, at 21:50, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I'm not using a braille display or input keyboard.  This is specifically on
> the braille input rotor setting, which I'm referring to.
>
> When I reach an edit field, and I turn the rotor to braille input, I am using
> contracted braille, not 6 dot, by the way.  I'm noticing that it's reversed,
> when in screen away mode from how things would be on a standard braille note
> taker or Perkins.  You know how normally your left hand does dots 1 2 and 3,
> and your right hand does 4 5 and 6?  Well, it has things aligned now oppisit.
>  So on my left hand, I have 4 5 and 6, then my right hand has 1 2 and 3.  so
> horizontally, each row normally on a perkins would go:
>
> 1 4
> 2 5
> 3 6.
>
> In the case of my IPhone 6S, it's going:
>
> 4 1
> 5 2
> 6 3.
>
> This means I have to turn everything I type backwards.
>
> No? thank you!  Is there a way to fix this?
>
> Chris.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com