Alex,
Very very sensible advice and perspective. As you said, this is an old old issue and since we individually have no way of knowing how much feedback Apple is actually receiving, it really is up to each of us to send them feedback.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?