Hi

I do not know how well it works on Android, although cross-platform is a huge
benefit.

Something I forgot to mention is that you can also share any item you have in
1Password with someone else. I don't think iCloud Keychain can do that.
1Password also has vaults you can share with others, like family or enterprise.

Nicolai

Sent from my iPhone